Complete Financial Support
- Enrollment Fees and Tuition Exemption
- Full exemption from enrollment fees and tuition will be granted to all students enrolled in this program.
- Scholarships will be provided to excellent students.
- Research Assistant (RA)
- Those employed as research assistants to aid with research projects conducted by the program leaders will be remunerated.
- Assistance with Travel Expenses
- Expenses incurred while traveling overseas for such purposes as education and internships abroad will be partially covered.
（1）Full Exemption from Enrollment Fees and Tuition
All students enrolled in this program will be fully exempt from enrollment fees and tuition.
However, tuition exemption is limited to the standard length of study prescribed in the graduate school regulations.
|Tuition||535,800 yen（1 year）|
|Entrance fee||282,000 yen|
（2）Scholarships for Excellent Students
Excellent students will be awarded Scholarships aimed to support their research and education.
Scholarship payment shall be reviewed annually based on the “Takuetsu Graduate Program Guidelines on Educational and Research Grant Payment.”
Note that the Scholarship recipients are generally not allowed to engage in part-time work so that they can focus on their education and research.
|Scholarships for Nano-wise progtam||[Reference]
Scholarships for Graduate School of Frontier Science Initiative
maximum 120,000 per month
* Actual results for 2020: 6 students receive 50,000 yen per month for the master’s program and 3 students receive 100,000 yen per month for the doctoral program.
|50,000 per month|
|Doctoral Course||100,000 per month|
Those employed as research assistants to aid with research projects conducted by the program leaders will be remunerated.
The RA salary of this program can be combined with a Scholarship.
（4）Assistance with Certain Travel Expenses
Expenses incurred while traveling overseas for such purposes as education and internships abroad will be partially covered within a certain range.
Furthermore, expenses incurred during travel for presenting research findings at international conferences are partially covered within a certain range.
*Changes may apply depending on budget status.